Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while...we have so busy. I have been under the weather this weekend but Cliff and Caroline have taken good care of me. And, yes it was our anniversary yesterday...what a way to spend it. I hope it's not the bad flu going around...say a little prayer please. Even though I felt like crap and it was freezing outside we went to Gannon's 8th birthday party, probably not the smartest thing to do. When we got back home I crawled into the bed and put a sheet, 3 blankets, and a comforter on me trying to warm up. After a few hours of restless sleep I got up and we went to watch Allana in her school beauty pageant...she look beautiful...and she placed 4th. After we left the pageant...me still feeling crappy...Cliff and Caroline dropped me off at home, so I could crawl back into bed again, and they went over to have some fun at the Hammocks. There was no need for them to be miserable with me at home. I was told they learned a new card game and enjoyed eating a lot of Crystal's friendship bread.
Today was a little better for me but not great. I did go to mom's to eat lunch...haven't eaten anything since yesterday at Gannon's party...and she made checken pot pie and it was delicious. We then came home and I rested until it was time to go to the Hammocks for supper club. Another good meal as usual. I have now gotten Cliff and Caroline in the bed and I guess I will head to the chaise lounge to sleep tonight. I hope it's a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment