Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I will start off by saying, I am a bad mother! Caroline was in her school beauty pageant this past Friday night and I didn't even take my camera. I always get so nervous when she does a pageant locally and I thought maybe I would be more relaxed if I didn't take my camera...I was still nervous!!! The school asked that everyone dress in their Sunday best and we did Caroline's hair down...no pageant dress, no hair piece, no glitz...not our typical pageant. But of course, we still thought Caroline was beautiful...we think she is beautiful everyday. There were 33 girls in the pageant...K-2...and everyone of them pretty. Caroline came back in the top 10 and you would have thought that I would have relaxed...but I didn't. Then they opened the curtains and there she stood in the top 5...I am still not relaxed!!! They called 4th runner up, then third, then second...I am still not relaxed...then first...I scream...our BABY has won!!! We were all so proud of her!!! Then it hit me...I don't even have my camera with me...bad mother. A friend of ours was taking pictures in the audience so I am hoping I can get a copy of them and maybe put some on our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment