Thursday, April 23, 2009

I would like to say thanks for all the well wishes and prayers from everyone. Cliff, Caroline, and I are so blessed to have all of you in our lives. According to the doctor everything went well Tuesday. I will get the pathology report results next Thursday when mom and I go to see Dr. Smith. I do feel better and hope to return to work tomorrow. I actually have Caroline home with me today...she started running fever yesterday afternoon. Hopefully her doctor will just call her in something.
On a lighter note...Caroline did great at her dance competition. She won 3 golds (1 for her tap solo, 1 for her ballet duo, and 1 for her jazz duo) and was chosen as a DTI dance ambassador. We are told that there are only 10-30 chosen from each competition, so we were very excited. After the competition on Saturday we went down to the coast to visit Grandma Lota, Papa Chuck, Great Grandma Smith, and Great Grandpa Smith for some much needed rest. We always have a great time when were there and we really hate to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment