Thursday, February 12, 2009

I hope all of you have gotten your Valentines ready. Caroline did the ones for her classmates Monday and we made the goody bags for all of them Tuesday night and sent them to school yesterday morning. They are having their party today at school...I'm sure she will be all sugared up. She also made homemade Valentines for her grandparents and great-grandparents...she worked on them for 2 nights...it was a lot of fun.

Tonight Caroline is off to gymnastics training for a hour and a half...hopefully she can work off her sugar high. Then she says she is going to spend the night at her dance instructor's, Ms. Cherry's, house with a few of the other girls from dance. She has never spent the night away from home except with my mother or Cliff's mother, so I am a little worried about it...will she stay or will I be picking her up. I know Cliff is hoping she will stay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment