Friday, February 6, 2009

It's finally Friday! Well, we had our 1st PTO volunteer meeting last night. We have recently had a change in the presidency of our schools PTO and I think the new president is going to do an excellent job. Last night she had broken everything up into 4 committees and we were to sign up for the committee we wanted to be on. I stood and watched while others made their choice...still unsure as to which committee I wanted to be on. All the committees started to fill up fast, except for one...FUNDRAISING! There was not one person at the table...I felt bad, so what do I do...I talk a friend of mine into being on the fundraising committee with me. I know all of you are thinking...what was she thinking...but it just kept calling my name. So, I am now the vice-president of fundraising for our PTO! I look at it as an investment into my daughter's future. Cliff and I both want to be involved and know what's going on in our school system and how we can help to improve it. Enough about PTO!

We have another busy weekend ahead of us. Caroline has dancing from 3-5 today and she asked this morning if she could attend fun gym tonight from 6-10...of course I said yes. Tomorrow Caroline has another birthday party to attend and Sunday is our night to cook for our Supper Club. I still haven't decided on the main menu but I do have a new desert I 'm going to try...they don't always turn out like the picture!!! Hopefully I will get some pictures added to our blog this weekend too. Hope you have a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment